NZHS2 2024 is an international research symposium bringing together the latest work supporting the development of a global hydrogen economy.
Themes this year will include the production, storage, distribution, and utilisation of green hydrogen as well as whole-of-system considerations and the techno- and socio-economic effects of our coming hydrogen economy.
Plenary speakers include:
- Prof Rose Amal – ARC Laureate Fellow, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Prof Bruno Pollet – President of the Green Hydrogen Division, International Association for Hydrogen Energy, Canada
- Dr Patrick Hartley – Mission Leader, CSIRO Hydrogen Industry Mission, Australia
- Mr Ohira Eiji – Department Director General, NEDO, Japan
- Prof Ajayan Vinu – Director GICAN, The University of Newcastle, Australia
- Dr Claudio Pistidda – Head of Department of Materials Design, Helmholtz Zentrum Hereon, Germany